This Is Why I Love Public Transportation:
Because today I can:
1. Leave my car stuck in the snow a little longer which means I can:
2. Put off buying a snow shovel for another day and also
3. Not pay for a tow truck to come and save me when I slide into a snowbank, or a tree, or another car and also
4. Not pay the insurance premium or hospital bills as a result of #3.
5. And because I won’t be spending hours digging out my car I can spend more time preparing crochet patterns to share with you later this weekend.
All thanks to public transportation!
Alas, it is dead week so I need to get back to work. But after Friday I am a FREE WOMAN! Until next semester, that is. Blah.