This White Chicken Chili is fast food at its finest. As long as you have leftover diced chicken on hand you can open a few cans and have dinner ready in ten minutes. Minimal prep, minimal dishes to wash. Especially nice if your new house has no dishwasher or if most of your kitchen is still in boxes.
This white chicken chili is fast food at its finest. Pour all ingredients in your pressure cooker for a one-pot meal in less than 20 minutes. Inspired by Crockpot365
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1- 4 oz can green chilis, diced
- 2- 15 oz cans Great Northern beans
- 1- 10 oz bag frozen corn kernels
- 2 C cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 C chicken broth
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 t cumin
- 1 t Italian seasoning
- 1/2 t each of salt and pepper
- Pour all ingredients into 6-quart pressure cooker.
- Lock lid in place. Cook at full pressure (15 lbs) for 8 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally.
- Serve with sour cream, avocados, shredded cheese, fresh tomatoes, or tortilla chips, if desired.
On November 17, 2012 I married the love of my life and met a new love: My pressure cooker!
To spread the love I’m using my pressure cooker every day and sharing the recipes on my blog.