Pressure Cooker 365 Recipe #64: Beer Braised Brussels Sprouts
A.k.a Brussels sprouts so good you’ll eat them all yourself. In one sitting. Seriously.
Beer Braised Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb fresh brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and outer leaves removed
- 3 T butter
- 1 T prepared mustard
- 1/4 t each salt and pepper
- 1/4 C beer
- Pour all ingredients in pressure cooker.
- Lock pressure cooker lid in place. Cook at full pressure for 4 minutes. Cool cooker immediately.
- Serve with a pinch of red pepper flakes.
On November 17, 2012 I married the love of my life and met a new love: My pressure cooker!
To spread the love I’m using my pressure cooker every day and sharing the recipes on my blog.