Pressure Cooker 365 Recipe #60: Sweet and Sour Cabbage
Something quick for a hard workin’ derby day…
Just be sure to eat it AFTER practice if cabbage and apples are on your no-no list. Your teammates and tummy will thank you.
Sweet and Sour Cabbage
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 C red wine vinegar
- 3/4 C chicken broth
- 1 T sugar
- Pour all ingredients in pressure cooker.
- Lock lid in place. Cook at full pressure for 4 minutes. Release pressure immediately.
On November 17, 2012 I married the love of my life and met a new love: My pressure cooker!
To spread the love I’m using my pressure cooker every day and sharing the recipes on my blog.