Pressure Cooker 365 Recipe #51: Chili Shells
This was fantastic when I ate it a few hours ago. It’s been a busy night since then and I am off to bed! I am happy to have my lunch for tomorrow already packed. Maybe I can hit my snooze button an extra time?
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can mild chili beans
- 2 C water
- 1 box “Shells and Cheese”
- Heat oil in pressure cooker with lid off. Saute vegetables until soft.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except for “cheese” packet.
- Lock lid in place. Cook at full pressure for 4 minutes. Release pressure immediately.
- Stir in cheese packet from the “Shells and Cheese.” Serve with shredded cheddar cheese.
On November 17, 2012 I married the love of my life and met a new love: My pressure cooker!
To spread the love I’m using my pressure cooker every day and sharing the recipes on my blog.