Pressure Cooker 365 Recipe #41: Mediterranean Pasta
On November 17, 2012 I married the love of my life and met a new love: My pressure cooker!
To spread the love I’m using my pressure cooker every day and sharing the recipes on my blog.
Whether your spring break plans included a seaside trip or not, here is a pasta dish to enjoy hot or cold.
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 15-oz can black olives
- 1 15-oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 4-oz can tuna
- 1/2 t each of salt, pepper, and basil
- 1 C short pasta
- Heat oil in pressure cooker over medium-high heat.
- Saute garlic until fragant. Add celery and cook through.
- Add canned ingredients, seasonings, and pasta. Cover pasta with water by 1 inch.
- Lock lid in place. Cook at full pressure for 6 minutes. Cool cooker immediately.