Pressure Cooker 365 Recipe #36: Zuchinni and Friends Frittata
On November 17, 2012 I married the love of my life and met a new love: My pressure cooker!
To spread the love I’m using my pressure cooker every day and sharing the recipes on my blog.
It’s been many hours since we ate breakfast but this is my first chance to sit. We dove right in to home-work this afternoon. We spent a long time shopping and then started filling nail holes and sanding trim work.
Hopefully I still look that happy after wallpaper removal tomorrow!
Zuchinni and Friends Frittata
- 4 oz bacon, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced thin
- 4 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced thin
- Pinch each of basil, salt, and pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 T water
- Fry bacon until crispy in pressure cooker with the lid off.
- Drain grease from cooker, reserving about 1 T for cooking the vegetables.
- Add vegetables, cook until soft. Spread vegetables in an even layer across the bottom of the cooker.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables.
- Lock pressure cooker lid in place. Heat to full pressure, then remove pressure cooker from heat. Allow pressure to drop naturally.