It’s Okay To Skip a Shampoo
No worries thrifty friends! It is okay to:
- Insist on sugar-free yogurt but still weasel some Cosmic Brownies into your grocery cart
- (if you’re a server) to always pick change from the ground, but round up the change for your table because you are too busy to count coins
- To save on shampoo by wearing a trendy headscarf >
- To give away the dishclothes that use up scraps and keep the most intricate ones for yourself
- Enjoy funny commercials but generally oppose commercialism
- Use your consignment earnings to buy new clothes… at the consignment store
- Scrimp and save fabric scraps but give away yardage you just don’t love anymore
- Never tire of oatmeal
- Love getting a postcard
- To pre-write your Saturday post so you can sleep in. Waaay in.
Relax, it’s Saturday!