5 for $50- Thursday
If it looks like this dress could make a great summer wedding outfit, it can! I wore it this summer with some flashy jewelry and killer heels. It is making a showing today because my school is steamy!
- No-tag dress via consignment@ $7
- Gray tank via Old Navy@ $5
$12 total for the day!
- Flats are a repeat from Monday
- White wooden cuff via thrift, $.50
- White chain necklace via thrift, $1
Dresses are my favorite thrifty way to get a lot for a little. Skirts and dresses seem to cost about the same but a dress makes a whole outfit! Dresses are also super-easy to pick in the mornings and are very comfortable if they are knit like this one.