5 for $50- Friday
By the time I finally got a picture today I had spent an afternoon sweatin’ it out in my classroom, rockin’ out at the pep assembly, and spinnin’ my puppy around the block. I was not to eager to strike a pose when Spencer got home, so here I sit, surrounded by my homework.
I am wearing:
- Pink ruffly polo via thrift@ $4
- Houndstooth skirt from Tuesday
- Hand-me down Dansko sandals from a dear professor
- Faux pearls from Wednesday
- Watch and ring, as always (although in reviewing the picture the watch must have been too hot at this point.)
Join me this weekend for my final 5-for-$50 tally!
I have been a bit of a raincloud this week. My goal for next week is to work harder at organization and to-do lists so I don’t feel so overwhelmed. I hope to have a better balance for my home life as well. I come home and crash, doing very little to maintain my self or my home.
Enjoy your long weekend!
(Unless you’re a farmer. God bless you!)