5 Days for $50- Wednesday
Thank goodness it’s “hump” day!
Last week I was gushing all about how I love my job and the kids I work with. I think that was because it was all about the kids! This week is more about being the teacher: giving my first test, correcting papers, maintaining the gradebook, etc. It is getting overwhelming quickly!
I am taking tonight to regroup and get some organizing done. I am looking forward to my long weekend and hope to do a lot of work!
Today I am wearing:
- Same American Eagle pants from Monday
- Maurice’s sweater via thrift@ $2
- Faux pearl necklace purchased in high school to go with my student senate clothes
- Gray Maurices flats via thrift@ $4 (I also wore these yesterday when I wimped out on my cute heels!)
- As always, ring and watch
Yesterday I shared my 5 for $50 challenge with my students. One student, obviously confused, came up after class.
So… I don’t get how this works… How can you wear a week’s worth of clothes when just pants cost at least $20?
I guess that is the nature of the challenge!