5 Days for $50 – Tuesday
This bright cheery picture was taken at the beginning of my day. A lot has happened since then, which is why I am not posting until 9 pm!
Jumper cables, a new battery, and an IOU for dinner to my brother later, and I am happy at home, ready to sleep!
Today I am wearing:
- AE tank top via thrift, $.25
- Old Navy sweater via thrift, $2
- Maurice’s skirt (a repeat from last season’s 5 for $50) via consignment, $7
For a total cost of $9.25
- Banana Republic pumps, $30
- Target necklace… purchased back when I shopped with my mom.
It was really great to get my pajamas on and lay out my clothes for tomorrow. Because tomorrow is a brand new day!